Tuesday, November 16, 2010

kenangn PLKN

Just a few words to these special friends-MY NS-mates =)

by Esin Chong on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 9:26pm
People,my friends,my team mates,although few weeks had passed and time flies.i just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for leaving me a colorful chapter in my life. Without your present,and without your contributions,my two months in National Service could be so boring and meaningless.Nowadays,I always tell people around me how fantastic were my days in NS.I have no idea how many times i had repeated the story to different people.They will normally showed me an unbelievable face and then followed by -Serious?Are you kidding me?!I didn't expect you to say this! Haha. You guys will understand this.

Anyway,i just want to say thank you,once again to all.and i'm deeply sorry if i annoyed you,irritated you or offended you.Time flies and the new days shall come with new experiences and new surroundings.New people we shall meet.But you guys are always in my memory.

Thank you and Take care.

And, Nice To Meet You =)

AND MY DEAR FRIENDS,I AM REALLY SORRY THAT I'M NT ALLOWED TO TAG EVERYONE HERE.BUT THE SAME WISHES AND THE SAME THINGS TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment